Object MovedThis document may be found here
- Nonnative Invasive Plants of Southern Forests - USDA Forest Service
- Weeds Gone Wild: Alien Plant Invaders of Natural Areas - Plant Conservation Alliance
- Element Stewardship Abstract - The Nature Conservancy
- Invasive Plant Atlas of New England - University of Connecticut
- Fire Effects Information System - USDA Forest Service
- Weed of the Week - USDA Forest Service
- Weed Field Guide - USDA Forest Service
Image Sets View other image sets:
EDDMapS Distribution - This map is incomplete and is based only on current site and county level reports made by experts, herbaria, and literature. For more information, visit www.eddmaps.org
State Invasive List - This map identifies those states that list this species on their invasive species list. For more information, visit Invasive.org
Invasive Listing Sources
- California Invasive Plant Council
- City of Ann Arbor Michigan Parks and Recreation
- Colorado Noxious Weeds
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, 1994.
- Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Connecticut Invasive Plant List
- EDDMapS Ontario
- Faith Campbell, 1998
- Great Lakes Early Detection Network
- Hoffman, R. & K. Kearns, Eds. 1997. Wisconsin manual of control recommendations for ecologically invasive plants. Wisconsin Dept. Natural Resources, Bureau of Endangered Resources. Madison, Wisconsin. 102pp.
- Illinois Invasive Plant List
- Invasive Plant Council of New York State
- Jil M. Swearingen, Survey of invasive plants occurring on National Park Service lands, 2000-2007
- John Randall, The Nature Conservancy, Survey of TNC Preserves, 1995.
- Maryland Cooperative Extension Service. 2003. Invasive Plant Control in Maryland. Home and Garden Information Center, Home and Garden Mimeo HG88. 4 pp.
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources, 1994
- Mid-Atlantic Exotic Pest Plant Council, 2005
- New Hampshire Restricted Invasive Species
- New Jersey Department of Agriculture, Division of Plant Industry, 2004
- New Mexico Noxious Weeds
- Nonnative Invasive Species in Southern Forest and Grassland Ecosystems
- Pacific Northwest Exotic Pest Plant Council, 1998
- Pennypack Ecological Restoration Trust, Pennsylvania.
- Reichard, Sarah. 1994. Assessing the potential of invasiveness in woody plants introduced in North America. University of Washington Ph.D. dissertation.
- South Carolina Exotic Pest Plant Council - Watch A
- Tatyana Livschultz, Pennsylvania survey of invasive plants,
- Tennessee Exotic Pest Plant Council
- Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
- Washington Noxious Weeds
- WeedUS - Database of Plants Invading Natural Areas in the United States
- Wisconsin's Invasive Species Identification, Classification and Control Rule
- Wyoming Noxious Weeds
Other System LinksPlants: ELAN
NPDN Pest: PBQABBB
NPDN Host: 35109
|Common Name Reference:|| Weed Science Society of America Common Names List|
|Scientific Name Reference:||USDA, NRCS. 2010. The PLANTS Database. National Plant Data Center, Baton Rouge, LA, USA.|